<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappy:
You're right! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
![]()
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 02:46 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
I have some of my old Halloween pics... these crack me up.
Age 6 - A vampire... and quite thrilled about it apparently:
Age 8 - Destined to be a heavy metal rocker... don't know what happened. I blame this one on my older sister...she picked the outfit... and it was 1983.
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappy:
You're right! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
![]()
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 02:46 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
LOL!
nice work Pappy!
TCM, red x... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Fixed, but like you haven't seen it before!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 02:49 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
Yeah, I was destined to be a nerd. First I was named Chester, then I was dressed like this...
![]()
aw you guys are adorable, what happened [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ouch!Originally posted by Mortitia:
aw you guys are adorable, what happened [img]wink.gif[/img]
marriage. [img]wink.gif[/img]
no way, I was one of those chubby kids that got picked on all the time. dont care to remember being a kid....except for toys
Bookmarks